Criminal Defense Attorney Profile
A criminal defense lawyer who cares.
Criminal defense attorney Cynthia Mendoza was born and raised in West Texas. She received her undergraduate degree from Texas Tech University. A few years after receiving her undergraduate degree, she attended and graduated from Texas Tech University School of Law.
Cynthia Mendoza practices in most areas of West Texas and her office is located within walking distance to the Lubbock County Courthouse and the Federal Courthouse in Lubbock. She specializes as a criminal defense lawyer. Cynthia Mendoza established the Law Office of Cynthia Mendoza in 2006 with the mission to protect the rights of individuals charged with criminal offenses. She understands that being charged with a criminal offense can cause much stress and confusion in a client’s life. She feels it is critical that her clients are educated on the legal process and the charges each client faces. She will take the time to explain the legal process surrounding criminal defense cases and answer any questions her clients have.
Cynthia Mendoza speaks Spanish fluently and handles many cases involving clients that speak only Spanish or prefer to communicate in Spanish.
- J.D., Texas Tech University School of Law, 2006
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas, 2006
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas, 2009
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2010
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Lubbock County Bar Association
- Lubbock Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Hispanic Issues Section, State Bar of Texas
- Clients charged with federal and/or state felonies or misdemeanors.