Compassionate, Competent Legal Service for Divorcing Couples in Lubbock County
At the Law Office of Cynthia Mendoza, we are here to walk with you through difficult times. Breaking away from a spouse is emotionally devastating, and the legal process of dissolving a marriage can be arduous and confusing. However, by bringing in a skilled legal representative, you can set yourself up for success, peace of mind, and a much smoother divorce.
Call (806) 424-0900 today to speak to a Lubbock County divorce attorney.
How a Divorce Attorney Can Help
Getting divorced isn’t just about separating your bank accounts and deciding who gets to keep what (though this is much more challenging than you might expect). It involves a great deal of paperwork, deadlines, and complicated legal processes. When you bring in our Lubbock divorce lawyer, we can help you with the more potentially confusing (but very important) aspects of divorce, such as:
- Disentangling your finances and assets
- Filing the right paperwork at the right time
- Ensuring there are no errors or omissions in your divorce papers
- Working out matters of child custody and parenting, if there are children involved
- Negotiating with your spouse and your spouse’s attorney
- Appointing a guardian for your child during divorce, if necessary
- Dividing business ownership—and more
What to Look for in a Divorce Attorney
Many divorce attorneys advertise themselves as tough, aggressive, and uncompromising, but Attorney Cynthia Mendoza has earned her reputation by providing skillful legal service. She works with your best interests in mind, and she does everything possible to help you avoid a long, expensive legal battle with your spouse. She is committed to pursuing fair solutions and protecting your rights while working to ensure you and your spouse agree on as much as you can in order to avoid a costly stint in divorce court.
Send us an email today to request your complimentary consultation.