Cynthia MendozaFounding Attorney
Lubbock Criminal Defense Lawyer for 12+ Years
Born and raised in Western Texas, Attorney Cynthia Mendoza attended Texas Tech University for her undergraduate degree and Texas Tech University School of Law for her Juris Doctorate. She currently assists clients throughout West Texas from an office location conveniently located near the Lubbock Federal Courthouse and the Lubbock County Courthouse.
Since establishing the Law Office of Cynthia Mendoza in 2006, Cynthia Mendoza focuses her practice exclusively on criminal defense with the determination to offer legal help to those who have been charged with or accused of a variety of crimes. She works to protect the future and the freedom of her clients and understands how an arrest can cause stress, anxiety, and confusion. This is why Cynthia takes the time to help all of her clients understand what they are facing, what their options are, and what the process entails.
Cynthia Mendoza is a fluent Spanish speaker and can help clients who only communicate in Spanish.
Contact Law Office of Cynthia Mendoza to schedule your free consultation.
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas, 2006
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas, 2009
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2010
- Clients charged with federal and/or state felonies or misdemeanors.
- J.D., Texas Tech University School of Law, 2006
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Lubbock County Bar Association
- Lubbock Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Hispanic Issues Section, State Bar of Texas